This week, the Ha’Am staff finished up midterms just in time to start tackling finals. Yes, we know we’re two weeks in advance, but better to be over-prepared than under! Check out our favorite study-related tips and findings!
1. When hitting the books, maybe try some nuts instead of chocolate. Take a look at what your food cravings are really telling you.
2. For those well-organized minds, putting together a finals survival kit might relieve stress and help with the test.
3. Creatine shots, caffeine bursts…do those energy drinks you substitute for sleep actually work?
4. Take a break from studying with a quick and easy yoga routine!
5. If you just can’t fit all those hours of review into your regular schedule, try some of these tips for enhancing your productivity.
6. And for some overall guidance on studying (we can always use more help), take a look at these tips, some of which might be a surprise.