- 1/3 cup whole almonds
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher toffee chips
- 1 cup flour, scooped and leveled
- 1 stick cold butter cut into cubes
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup toffee chips
- 2/3 cup toffee chips
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
To make crust, grind almonds and sugar in food processor until fine. Add toffee, flour, and butter. Pulse to fine crumbs.
Pour mixture into a 9-inch glass pan and bake for 15 minutes.
To make the filling, mix together the melted chocolate chips and condensed milk and let cool. Whisk in egg and flour, then stir in slivered almonds and toffee. Pour on top of baked crust and return to oven for about 30 minutes.
Grind together the almonds and chocolate chips for the topping and sprinkle the toffee and chocolate-almond mixture on the hot bars. Let cool, then cut and serve.